CALENDAR OF COMPANY EVENTS FOR 2021
THE 2021-2023/2025 INDUSTRIAL PLAN TO BE PRESENTED ON 31 MARCH 2021 TO THE FINANCIAL COMMUNITY
Milan, 29 December 2020 – Pirelli & C. S.p.A. announces the following information in relation to board and shareholder meetings for the fiscal year 2021:
- Board of Directors meeting to review preliminary results for the year ending on December 31, 2020 will be held on March 10, 2021;
- Board of Directors meeting to approve draft results and consolidated results through 31 December 2020 and the 2021-2023/2025 Industrial Plan will take place on March 31, 2021. On the same day, the 2021-2023/25 Industrial Plan will be presented to the financial community.
- Board of Directors meeting to approve intermediary results for the three months ending on March 31, 2021 will be held on May 12, 2021;
- Shareholders’ meeting to approve the annual report for 2020 will be held on June 15, 2021*;
- Board of directors meeting to approve intermediary results for the six months ending on June 30, 2021 will be held on August 5, 2021;
- Board of directors meeting to approve intermediary results for the nine months ending on September 30, 2021 will take place on November 11, 2021.
In 2021, Pirelli – maintaining the practice to date adopted and with the aim of guaranteeing continuity of information to the market – will continue to communicate, on a voluntary basis, with the timing and in the manner of previous announcements, additional periodical financial information as foreseen in article 82-ter of Consob Regulation 11971/99.
Any changes to the dates indicated above will be promptly communicated.
Pirelli Press Office – tel. +39 02 64424270 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pirelli Investor Relations– tel. +39 0264422949 – email@example.com
* In compliance with the dispositions of Borsa Italiana, it should be noted that – taking into account the date set for the shareholders’ meeting – the dividend payment relative to 2020 would take place in June 2021. The present communication does not in any manner represent a forecast with regard to the existence of the conditions for the distribution of dividends to count in the results for the current year and is made for the sole purpose of the regulatory compliance called for by Borsa Italiana