NEW PIRELLI CINTURATO GRAVEL S, THE TYRE WITH THE MOST OFFROAD TREAD PATTERN OF THE RANGE
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel_S_3_4_Classic low resolution
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel_S_3_4 low resolution
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel_S_ART low resolution
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel S -Credits damianifed _FD_031
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel S -Credits damianifed _FD_030
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel S -Credits damianifed _FD_020
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel_S_SEZIONE low resolution
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel S -Credits damianifed _FD_015
- Highly sculpted tread pattern, for those who use bikes on roads, gravel trails and challenging terrain
- Robust, reinforced casing, for tackling the most technical trails, even in difficult weather conditions
Milan (Italy), September 19th, 2022 – Pirelli completes its range of bike tyres dedicated to the gravel discipline with the market introduction of Cinturato Gravel S (Soft Terrain), the version designed for the softest and most challenging terrain.
With this new tyre, Pirelli offers a range of choices that is among the most complete on the market: in the catalog there is a Cinturato Gravel tyre suitable for every use, from leisure riding to racing, for all terrains and for all types of riders.
Like all the other tyres in the range (RC, H, M), the Cinturato Gravel S is a tubeless ready tyre, and like the other products in the range it is made with the SpeedGRIP compound: developed by Pirelli, it perfectly combines the typical characteristics of an offroad compound characterized by high mechanical resistance qualities with low rolling resistance, to which is added a high grip on wet and dry.
The sculpted tread pattern of Cinturato Gravel S was developed by Pirelli engineers starting from the design of the Scorpion S dedicated to MTBs. The tread blocks have been redesigned and modified to safely tackle gravel trails, even quite technical and rough ones, where grip and safety are the top priority, without neglecting easy handling and grip on the road.
Like the RC version, dedicated to gravel racing and launched by Pirelli in July this year, the new S variant has also been reinforced compared to the other Cinturato Gravel tyres in the range: its casing, this time in 60 TPI nylon, is protected by a "belt," called TechWALL Gravel, which goes from bead to bead.
Easy to ride, durable and sturdy, ideal on wet, damp, muddy ground and perfect for the upcoming fall season, Cinturato Gravel S is already available for purchase, in sizes 40-622 and 45-622 in both traditional black and Classic versions with para sidewalls. Sizes 50-622 and 50-584 in Classic version will then close the range, hitting the market in the coming months.