PIRELLI: TWO LISTS OF CANDIDATES FOR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS PRESENTED
Milan, 7 July 2023 – Pirelli & C. SpA announces that, under the terms foreseen in the notice of call for the Shareholders Meeting scheduled (in sole call) for 31 July 2023, two lists of candidates have been deposited for the Board of Directors of Pirelli & C. SpA, the renewal of which for the years 2023-2024-2025 is on the agenda of the aforesaid Shareholders Meeting.
Marco Polo International Italy Srl, also on behalf of Camfin SpA, which together hold 51.1% of Pirelli capital, presented a list of candidates thus composed:
1. Jiao Jian
2. Tronchetti Provera Marco (C)
3. Casaluci Andrea (C)
4. Chen Aihua
5. Zhang Haitao
6. Chen Qian
7. Bradanini Alberto (independent)
8. Carpinelli Michele (C) (independent)
9. De Sole Domenico (C) (independent)
10. Fan Xiaohua (independent)
11. Pappalardo Marisa (independent)
12. Tang Grace (independent)
It was communicated that the candidates indicated with a (C) were designated by Camfin Spa.
Marco Polo International Italy S.r.l. and Camfin SpA also presented the following proposals to be submitted to the Shareholders Meeting:
- establishing 15 as the number of members of the Board of Directors;
- nominating Jiao Jian Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- establishing 2,500,000 euro as the maximum annual compensation for the Board of Directors in accordance with article 2389, comma 1, of the Civil Code, an amount to be divided between members in line with the deliberations is this regard that the board itself will take.
A group of savings management companies and institutional investors that are shareholders of Pirelli & C. SpA, holding a total of 1.33% of Pirelli capital, presented another list of candidates thus composed:
1. Roberto Diacetti (independent)
2. Paola Boromei (independent)
3. Giovanni Lo Storto (independent)
The documentation required by current regulation, presented together with the lists, is available to the public at the company headquarters, on Pirelli’s website, at Borsa Italiana and through the authorized storage mechanism eMarket Storage (www.emarketstorage.com).