CALENDAR OF COMPANY EVENTS FOR 2020
PRESENTATION OF 2020-2022 INDUSTRIAL PLAN
TO THE FINANCIAL COMMUNITY ON 19 FEBRUARY 2020 IN MILAN
Milan, 18 December 2019 – Pirelli & C. S.p.A. announces the following information in relation to board and shareholder meetings for the fiscal year 2020:
- Board of Directors meeting to review preliminary results for the year ending on December 31, 2019 and the 2020-2022 Industrial Plan will be held on February 19, 2020. On the same day, the 2020-2022 Industrial Plan will be presented to the financial community in Milan.
- Board of Directors meeting to approve consolidated results for the year ending on December 31, 2019 will be held on March 2, 2020;
- Board of Directors meeting to approve intermediary results for the three months ending on March 31, 2020 will be held on May 13, 2020;
- Shareholder meeting to approve the annual report for 2019 will be held on June 18, 2020 (*);
- Board of directors meeting to approve intermediary results for the six months ending on June 30, 2020 will be held on August 5, 2020;
- Board of directors meeting to approve intermediary results for the nine months ending on September 30, 2020 will take place on November 11, 2020.
In 2020, as in previous years, Pirelli, maintaining the practice to date adopted and with the aim of guaranteeing continuity of information to the market, will continue to communicate, on a voluntary basis, with the timing and in the manner of previous announcements, additional quarterly financial information as foreseen in article 82-ter of Consob Regulation 11971/99.
Any changes to the dates indicated above will be promptly communicated.
Pirelli Press Office – tel. +39 02 64424270 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pirelli Investor Relations– tel. +39 0264422949 – email@example.com
* In compliance with the dispositions of Borsa Italiana, it should be noted that – taking into account the date set for the shareholders’ meeting – the dividend payment relative to 2019 would take place in June 2020. The present communication does not in any manner represent a forecast with regard to the existence of the conditions for the distribution of dividends to count in the results for the current year and is made for the sole purpose of the regulatory compliance called for by Borsa Italiana.